Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moving on

Tomorrow I head out from Gogar. I thought I'd be here for another week or so, but upon Michael and Abby's (Seven Ravens on Salt Spring Island) arrival plans have changed. I'll be joining them in Butere to work on setting up a permaculture garden. Michael has done two projects there in the past so I'll get a perspective on how projects run over time.

There is still a bit of work to finish up at the girls' school, but I should be back here at the end of the month to check on the trees, label trees and plant some bananas.

It will be sad to leave Rongai and the girls here, however it's time to move on and learn something new. This does mean I'll be without internet so will be posting less than now (which isn't that much to begin with).



                                          Off to a new adventure and very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment