Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here goes!

So here it is. My attempt at making my home a food producing, efficient haven and my first attempt at blogging. My hope, in writing and experimenting with indoor agriculture in a small space, is to identify projects that can be done by most urban dwellers with relative ease.

 Will the apartment smell of rotten food if I have a worm compost? How many harvests of mushrooms can I get out of different indoor mushroom kits offered throughout Canada? Is there a way to grow vegetables throughout winter?

These answers are what I hope to find in the next few months of apartment living. The importance of food in cities is not to be overlooked and in these adventures I hope to make clear how apartment food growing projects can be beneficial to one's meals and wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment